Mexology = Mixology with Dos Almas!
Best Dressed (Specialty drink made by Snake Oil Cocktail for 2017 Oscars Party - San Diego)
- 1 oz Dos Almas Plata 55 Tequila
- 2 oz of the following combined: Smashed Dragon Fruit, Pressed Lime, Infused Black Pepper Reduction
- 1 oz of club soda (optional)
- 1 oz Dos Almas Cinnamon Tequila Liqueur
- 2 oz of the following combined: Smashed Raspberry, Pressed Lime, Simple Syrup
- sugar/cinnamon blended for rim
- 1 1/2 oz Dos Almas Cinnamon Tequila Liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz eggnog
Pour the shot of eggnog into a taza de cafecito. Then pour the shot of Dos Almas Cinnamon Tequila Liqueur. Part of it will sink into the cream, the rest turns into a nice little floater. Also delicious over ice, or heat while stirring in a sauce pan to 105 degrees F (40 Celcius).
Tejito (Tequila Mojito)
- 1-1/2 oz. Dos Almas Plata 55 Tequila
- 1-1/2 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 10 Mint Leaves
- 1 tsp. agave nectar
- Ice Cubes
- 3 oz. soda water
Mash mint leaves with agave nectar into bottom of cocktail shaker. Add Dos Almas 55, lime juice, soda water and ice. Shake well. Pour contents from shaker into a tall glass.
- 1-1/2 oz Dos Almas Plata 55 Tequila
- 1 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4 oz Ginger Beer
- Cilantro sprigs
- Raw jalapeño
Fill a copper mule mug with ice. Add Dos Almas 55, ginger beer, lime juice and cilantro. Stir lightly with raw jalapeño.
Aria Frizzante (specialty drink at Bottega Americano)
- 1.5oz Dos Almas 55 Premium Plata tequila
- 1oz lime juice, 1/2oz agave
- 1/2oz cucumber
- 1 small slice Serrano pepper muddled
Shaken and strained into single rocks glass over ice, with pink sea salt/sugar rim. Garnished with cucumber wheel and orange peel. (shown below on left)
Dolce Mila (specialty drink at Bottega Americano)
- 2oz Dos Almas Cinnamon Tequila Liqueur
- 1oz house made apple-cinnamon reduction
- 1/2oz lime juice
- 1/2oz lemon juice
- 1/2oz Grand Marnier.
Shaken and strained into coupe with caramel/pink sea salt/sugar rim. Apple slice as garnish. (shown below on right)